Tempur Sealy International Issues 2024 Corporate Social Values Report
The Company's progress on its ESG initiatives in the twelve months ended
- Achieved zero waste to landfill status at our Canadian and Mexican manufacturing operations and maintained our zero waste to landfill status at our
U.S.and European manufacturing operations
- Achieved zero waste to landfill at 75% of our corporate offices and R&D labs, in line with our goal to achieve zero landfill waste at our corporate offices and R&D labs by 2025
- Progressed towards our goal of achieving carbon neutrality by 2040 through reducing greenhouse gas emissions at our wholly owned manufacturing and logistics operations by 4%* compared to the prior year
- Summarized and published our approach to comprehensive chemical supply management in a Chemical Safety Policy
- Continued to bring industry-leading innovation to market that provides consumers with access to higher quality sleep at a variety of price points, including the new
U.S.product launches of TEMPUR-Breeze®, TEMPUR-Ergo® Smart Base, and Stearns & Foster, and the new international launches of TEMPUR® products
- Contributed over
$800,000through the Tempur Sealy Foundation and donated more than 12,100 mattresses worth approximately $16.9 million, bringing our ten-year donation total to over $100 million
- Increased transparency and expanded disclosures around
Employee Health & Safety, Ethics Line, and Employee Satisfaction & Engagement
- Embedded ESG performance as a factor in executive leadership's 2023 compensation program
To view the full 2024 Corporate Social Values Report and the new Chemical Safety Policy, please refer to the Tempur Sealy Investor website, http://investor.tempursealy.com/.
*This excludes the impact of new facilities opened in the twelve-month period ended
This press release contains statements that may be characterized as "forward-looking," within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Such statements might include information concerning one or more of the Company's plans, guidance, objectives, goals, strategies, and other information that is not historical information. When used in this release, the words "goal," "commitment," "plans," "intends," and variations of such words or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, without limitation, statements relating to the Company's expectations regarding its sustainability initiatives. Any forward-looking statements contained herein are based upon current expectations and beliefs and various assumptions. There can be no assurance that the Company will realize these expectations or that these beliefs will prove correct.
About the Company
Our highly recognized brands include Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy® and Stearns & Foster® and our popular non-branded offerings consist of value-focused private label and OEM products. At
Importantly, we are committed to carrying out our global responsibility to protect the environment and the communities in which we operate. As part of that commitment, we have established the goal of achieving carbon neutrality for our global wholly owned operations by 2040.
Investor Relations Contact