Tempur-Pedic Unveils Smart Base That Automatically Senses And Responds To Snoring
"Tempur-Pedic has a rich history of delivering the best options for transformative sleep, and we continue that tradition today," said
TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Bases with Sleeptracker technology automatically sense and respond to sleepers during the night to deliver the following benefits:
- Automatic Snore Detection and Response*: Discrete sensors automatically detect snoring vibrations and the base silently responds by adjusting a sleeper's head position, without having to wake either the person snoring or their sleeping partner.
- Customized Sleep Report: Each morning, sleepers receive a personalized sleep report and sleep score, based on a range of bio, sleep and environmental metrics. These include heart and breathing rates; time spent awake, in REM, light and deep sleep phases, and sleep efficiency.
- A user's sleep score helps indicate overall sleep quality; it ranges from 0 to 100, and factors total sleep along with how quickly people fall asleep, time spent in the different phases, and the number of wake-ups.
- Personalized Sleep Coaching: By infusing AI to analyze this data, each sleeper receives personalized insights and advice on sleep strategies to help them achieve deeper, more rejuvenating sleep.
- Smart Home Connectivity: With their compatible Google Home® and Amazon Alexa® devices, people can use simple voice commands to adjust the position of their base, get their daily sleep reports and receive personalized sleep tips.
How TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Bases with Sleeptracker technology work:
- Based on more than a decade of sleep science advances, the Tempur-Pedic® Sleeptracker® uses a pair of non-intrusive sleep monitoring sensors to capture data, without the use of either microphones or cameras. This secure and anonymous data collection allows users to opt-out, or even temporarily pause their sleep tracking at any time, with just a single tap.
- When snoring is detected, the Tempur-Pedic Sleeptracker automatically adjusts the smart base to raise or lower the sleeper's head to a position that may reduce snoring.*
- Throughout the night, the Tempur-Pedic sleep system tracks the sleepers' sleep phases and quality, and summarizes it in daily reports delivered via email or its easy-to-use smart device app.
The TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Base Collection consists of two options and will be first available at TEMPUR-PEDIC Stores across
- The TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Base will retail for
- The TEMPUR-Ergo Extend Smart Base -- the most-elite power base available today -- features additional benefits, including four massage zones, PerfectSeat™ technology to optimize the mattress shape for a more natural position in which to relax, Pillow Tilt and increased weight capacity, will retail at
*May reduce snoring in otherwise healthy individuals who snore due to body positioning.
Investor Relations Contact
Public Relations Contact
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tempur-pedic-unveils-smart-base-that-automatically-senses-and-responds-to-snoring-300892055.html